Dr. Guillory and the staff here at Southtown Dental are committed to providing our patients with uninterrupted service for your dental care needs. When many other dentists closed their offices in the first few months of the pandemic, we remained open for emergencies. We think of our patients as family, and did not want to put anyone needing immediate dental help into a situation where they could not receive emergent care.
Since restrictions lifted, we have serving patients for ALL their dental care needs, whether that be for routine cleanings, fillings, or any other dental work that they might need.
Keeping You Safe is a Top Priority
We want to assure all of you that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe when coming in to the office so there is no need to worry about risking your health in order to maintain your oral health.
In addition to the standard rules and regulations set forth by the ADA, as well as recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, we have implemented the following protocols to ensure your safety:
- Phone screening to check for COVID symptoms prior to your appointment
- Temperatures taken upon arrival
- COVID screening form upon arrival to confirm no symptoms or known exposures
- Pens, door knobs, and all surfaces that you come into contact with are thoroughly disinfected between patient appointments
- Our entire staff wear masks at all times when in the clinic
- Guillory, his assistants, and dental hygienists wear masks and face shields at all times when treating patients
- We do require that you wear a mask while in the clinic until you are in the dental chair to ensure your safety as well as the safety of others
- We will have you wash your mouth out with a disinfectant rinse for 1-minute prior to your exam or treatment
- We are also limiting the number of patients allowed in the clinic throughout the day to comply with social distancing protocols
The American Dental Association and Dr. Guillory recommend that you come in every six months for an exam and cleaning since regular dental visits are essential for the maintenance of healthy teeth and gums.
Routine visits help to avoid tooth decay, gum disease, or any other dental issue escalating into something that requires more invasive and expensive treatment. Additionally, if you suspect that you have a cavity or are experiencing pain, sensitivity, or a more emergent need, we are here to help. We are family-friendly, treat patients of all ages, and offer full-care dental services to include:
- Routine exams
- Cleanings (all types)
- Root canals
- Implants (we will coordinate your care with an oral surgeon)
New to The Area? Give Us a Call!
Dr. Guillory and Southtown Dental have been in the same unique location for over twenty years, and have treated over 20,000 patients!
If you are looking for a dentist in the downtown area, look no further. Southtown Dental offers affordable dentistry for everyone who lives in the unique San Antonio urban environment, though we are happy to say that we also treat patients from all over San Antonio! Many of our patients tell us that they love the personalized service they receive from our practice, and are willing to drive a few extra miles for their peace of mind. Dr. Guillory is a warm, caring dentist who does his best to make your dental experience relaxed and positive.
In our stylishly renovated office on S. Alamo Street, we are a stone’s throw from the Riverwalk and are proud to service Downtown and the surrounding areas with high quality and affordable dentistry.
Come and see us at Southtown Dental, where your smile is in good hands!
Call now for a free consultation or fill in the form below!