Wow, it’s hard to believe that it’s almost the end of the year and that 2020 will be over. While many dental offices closed down, Southtown has remained open throughout the pandemic in order to provide continuous care for our patients. We wanted to remind everyone that we are quickly approaching the time when our insurance benefits run out for this calendar year. Most insurance policy benefits expire December 31st. It is important to use the benefits you have acquired, or you will lose them, as they do not roll over into the coming year.
2020 has been a very trying year for everyone, and “normal” life has drastically changed. It is important to remember that regular dental maintenance is vital to long term health, and we want to assure you that we have taken extreme measures to keep you safe when coming into our office for your dental visits. So, if you have remaining benefits available to you and your family, don’t let that money go down the drain.
Call now to Make an Appointment!
Whether You are Looking for a New Dentist, or Simply Need to Complete Your Annual Oral Health and Smile Goals, Southtown Dental is Here to Help!
Procedures we continue to offer include:
- General cleanings, exams and fillings
- Cosmetic, including whitening and veneers
- Root Canals
- Clear Correct Invisible Braces
- Emergency dental procedures
We Treat Our Patients Like Family!
Our philosophy will always be to treat each patient as if they were family. We only recommend treatment that we would offer to our own family and are considerate about the cost of dental care, while offering the best options to achieve optimal results without breaking the bank. And of course, we maintain the highest possible standards for sanitizing all areas of our clinic and the new CDC guidelines for sterile techniques. We take our patients’ health extremely seriously and are taking every precaution to keep you safe.
Our practice has increased our already high standards to maintain as sterile of an environment as possible. We sanitize between each patient, and keep door handles and other frequently contacted services sanitized throughout the day. Additionally, we have implemented the following protocols for your safety:
- Only patients scheduled for their visit will be allowed into the office on the day of the appointment. If you plan on bringing other family, please have them wait in the car.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer to cleanse your hands as you enter.
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All patients will be asked to rinse with Peridex (provided by the office) for 1 minute prior to seating in the treatment room.
- All patients will be asked to answer a screening questionnaire at the visit.
- Any patient deemed at risk of illness will be asked to reschedule the visit 3 weeks out.
- We will continue using strict universal precaution on all patients – this means we operate assuming all patients use appropriate precautions.
- We will be strictly adhering to the CDC guidelines of Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves, etc.). Please realize this is being done in the best interest of all.
Our Goal is to Provide Quality Dentistry at an Affordable Price
Dr. Guillory’s goal is to make Southtown Dental Group an affordable dentistry option for families seeking dental care. We work with most dental insurance plans, with the exception of Medicaid and Medicare.
We also accept cash, check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and CareCredit.
In addition we offer a variety of helpful payment options for new and current dental patients alike. CareCredit is a third-party financing option that can make your dental care more affordable. With interest free options, CareCredit can help you to cover needed procedures and allow you more time to make smaller payments to cover it.
Don’t let the year slip away! Contact us today so we can complete your 2020 smile goals before your benefits are lost! If you are interested in a consultation or one of our cosmetic dentistry procedures, please schedule an appointment with us online or call us at 210-227-0101.