We Welcome New Patients to our Downtown San Antonio Dental Office
With over 25 years of experience practicing as a dentist, here in downtown San Antonio, Dr. Guillory offers you high-quality dental services at affordable prices and will take good care of you with a gentle, caring touch.
Our downtown San Antonio Dentist is accepting new patients and welcomes you to our practice here at Southtown Dental. We accept most dental insurance plans, with the exception of Medicaid.
We are also your San Antonio family dentistry clinic, specializing in serving families with high-quality, affordable dental care. If you are looking for great care, quality service, and a friendly atmosphere right here in downtown San Antonio, Southtown Dental is the right choice for you! Let us tell you more about us.
Why Do I Need a Better Smile?
Flaws in your smile, even minor ones, can have a negative impact on how you see yourself. That is really highlighted in this study that revealed that:
- 87% of adults acknowledge that they’ll remember someone with an attractive smile
- 74% of adults believe an unattractive smile can hurt career opportunities
- 92% of adults agree that an attractive smile is an important social and professional asset.
What Can Be Done About It?
Today, through a dentist using state-of-the-art cosmetic techniques, all of the following smile flaws can be easily corrected.
- dull or discolored teeth
- poorly aligned teeth
- exposed partial denture hooks
- worn-down teeth
- teeth that are too long
- teeth that are too short
- cracked or chipped teeth
- crowded or crooked teeth
- gapped or missing teeth
- visible fillings or crowns
- uneven teeth
- teeth that protrude a little
You can schedule an appointment online or call us at: 210-227-0101.
Our Mission as your downtown San Antonio Family Dentist:
- We offer our patients a quality of care as though they were our own family.
- We will not cause discomfort.
- We will see every patient on time.
- We emphasize continuing care
- We will accomplish these priorities cost-efficiently and in a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere.
Call us at: 210-227-0101
Or Fill in the Form below and we will contact you.
Contact UsRegular brushing and flossing are great habits, but sometimes they’re just not enough--you need to see a San Antonio Family Dentist.
If you’re having tooth discomfort, or you just need a regular cleaning, give Southtown Dental Group a call today at: 210-227-0101 or fill out the form below. We look forward to seeing you soon!