We Are Open
Our office will remain open to existing and new patients throughout the COVID-19 health crisis. We want everyone to know that we are here for you if you need us, and the last thing we want is for you to have to go to the emergency room for any immediate dental needs.
Our practice has increased our already high standards to maintain as sterile of an environment as possible. We sanitize between each patient, and keep door handles and other frequently contacted services sanitized throughout the day. Additionally, we have implemented the following protocols for your safety:
- Only patients scheduled for their visit will be allowed into the office on the day of the appointment. If you plan on bringing other family, please have them wait in the car.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer to cleanse your hands as you enter.
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All patients will be asked to rinse with Peridex (provided by the office) for 1 minute prior to seating in the treatment room.
- All patients will be asked to answer a screening questionnaire at the visit.
- Any patient deemed at risk of illness will be asked to reschedule the visit 3 weeks out.
- We will continue using strict universal precaution on all patients – this means we operate assuming all patients use appropriate precautions.
- We will be strictly adhering to the CDC guidelines of Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves, etc.). Please realize this is being done in the best interest of all.
Southtown Dental takes pride in being a part of the wonderful San Antonio community, and we are here for you if you need us. If you have any questions, or need to schedule an emergency appointment, please contact us at (210) 227-0101.
We continue to monitor all guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and State and Local Government. Once restrictions are lifted, we will transition back to seeing patients for their more routine dental needs. Please continue to take care of yourself and your family. We firmly believe that we will come out of this stronger than ever, together.